The Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa system is sequences of postures that are connected by breath .The flow between each posture is an integral part of the practice.
The Ashtanga Yoga system is a living lineage that dates back nearly five thousand years in an unbroken line of teachers, sages and gurus.
We are deeply humbled and gives immense joy to share the ancient timeless wisdom of Yoga which has a potential to transform us from within and experience our true self that is “Sat Chit Ananda“
Dr. Hetal Nayak, Dr. Devraj Nayak,
Dr. Smita Mehta, Dr. Vinita Nair & Poorvika Astekar
Hetal continues her quest on the spiritual path, She has been initiated on the path of Kriya yoga by his Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda who is a highly ordained vedic monk . He hails from lineages of meditation adepts from Himalaya who are known for their combination of rishi sagely scholarship and natha yogic practices.
For details visit: Hansavedas Self Enquiry Fellowship.
Improvised Ashtanga for intermediate to advanced - All ages
Yoga for all levels including beginners
Yoga for kids - Advance level
Yoga for kids - All levels (10 yrs and older)
Ashtanaga primary series practice without vinyasa
- Shat Kriyas
- In-depth study of Asanas from Ashtanga yoga half primary series
- Pranayam based on Hansavedas
- Guided meditations
- Yoga Nidra
- Important verses from the Hatha Yoga pradipika
- Study of 1st 2 chapters of Patanjali Yoga sutra
- Introduction to 2nd chapter of Bhagavad Gita
- Science of Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology of Asanas
- Selected topics from Vedanta :
- Ashtavakra Gita , Rudram
- Bhaja Govindam
- Verses from Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Sutra
- Verses from Ashtavakra Gita
- Kabir Dohas